- Be a resident of the fire district or a territory outside of the fire district which is afforded fire protection by the d
- If you are not a resident of the district you may apply for membership if you work within the district and would be able to render active service.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be at least 17 years of age for EMT volunteers.
- In the first two years of active service the member must obtain training in either:
a. Basic fire training
b. Emergency Medical Technician
2. Serve on one committee